Muha is one of the most acclaimed photographers in the Maldives. Famous for his tropical landscapes & trademark blue tones, he has worked for the leading companies in the tourism industry & has won numerous awards both at national & international levels.
The early lifestyle from professional swimming, diving & surfing has had great influence on his professional career, motivating him to travel to almost all the atolls in the Maldives, in search of his picture perfect sunsets. He has revolutionized the industry by taking his photos to a new level in concept, color & confidence.
Today Muha works with commercial companies, five star resorts & international brands to capture & achieve their creative visions.
Lead by a challenge to capture the transient quality of time & the beauty there is to unfold within in it, he endures towards excellence!
- 2 x Bronze Award : The Epson International Pano Awards , Open – Nature (including landscapes)
- Bronze Award : The Epson International Pano Awards , Open – The Built Environment (including architecture)
- Winner , Best of Photography, ASIAN Geographic’s best of the decade.
- Asian Geographic Magazine Feature 2009
- Asian Diver Magazine Cover Feature 2008
- Sunny Side – InFrames 2007
1st Place from Scenic
1st Place from Culture & Lifestyle
3rd Place from Scenic
- Finalist , National Geographic Sony In-Focus Photo Competition